Sunday 16 March 2014

Top 10 Spring Scarves #2

Hello everyone!
Following on from last week I’ve decided that I’m going to do a Top 10 post every Sunday and today as instalment #2 it’s scarves! I LOVE scarves and own so many, they’re so versatile. If you’re wearing a plain outfit a scarf adds a splash of colour. I know it's spring now and it's getting warmer so therefore, I’ve picked out 10 of the best lightweight spring scarves to brighten up any outfit.
 
1. Forever 21, £7.40
 
2. Forever 21, £7.40
 
3. Forever 21, £8.40
 
4. Forever 21, £7.40
5. Miss Selfridge, £16
 
6. Next, £12.50
 
7. New Look, £7.99
 
8. River Island, £15
 
 
9. Oasis, £22
 
10. Oasis, £20
 
 
 
Do you wear scarfs in spring? Let me know what you think of these in the comments below :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love acessorising with scarves in spring. I think my fave is number 1 :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all off these! Pastel and floral coloured lightweight scarves are so perfect for spring! And they're such a great way to liven up and accessorize any outfit as well as being practical too because it can still get bit chilly at times during Spring! xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete