Saturday 8 March 2014

My Spring 2014 Wishlist


It's been cold for a very long time now here in England and finally spring is on the horizon. The sun is peeping out and we've been treated to temperatures as high as 15 degrees! That means I get to share with you the things I would really LOVE to own this spring.Welcome to my spring 2014 wish list!
 
 
 
Models Own Fruit Pastel Nail Polishes
I love these nail polishes. Pastels are some of my favourite colours so I'm glad it's spring so I can wear the lovely bright colours on my nails again. I think the mint green and lilac polishes are the prettiest!
 
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
I have been wanting this palette for so long! I can't decide between the Naked 2 and the Naked 3 palette. Naked 3 has a lovely mixture of shades that I think will look amazing, especially the nude and pink ones for spring.
 
Benefit Gimme Brow
This has only come out recently and I think it looks a great alternative to the traditional eyebrow pencil. I like how it acts as a 2 in 1, perfecting the brows and keeping them in place. I'm really keen to try it but I don't know whether to get light/medium or medium/dark since I have medium brown brows. Hmmmm.
 
Benefit They're Real Mascara
I have a mini version of this mascara that I got for my birthday. I really like how it makes my eyelashes look long and defined. I can't wait to get the full size version.
 
Lush Bath Bombs
I tried some Lush products a while ago and my favourites were the bath bombs. They make you look forward to having a bath with all the pretty colours and delicious smells. I think these ones look perfect for spring.

GHD Lavender Hair Straightener
I used to own GHD's and they lasted for ages but eventually they broke. They're quite expensive so I haven't got around to buying any more. Instead I've been having my hair curly a lot. But these lavender coloured ones are limited edition and I need them in my life!

Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake
I'm a pretty recent candle convert but I have actually never tried a Yankee candle. Vanilla is my favourite scent and vanilla cupcakes are my favourite sweet treat so this candle looks like it was made for me!

Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon
I really want to try these lip crayons from Bourjois. I'm not one for wearing bright lipsticks but I want to try and wear more bright colours on my lips. I think these look great because they're lip crayons and add a pop of colour rather than having to commit to a full on bright lipstick. My favourites are orange punch red sunrise.


Hope you all have a great weekend,

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I don't think there's anything on your Spring wishlist that I don't like, may have to add some to my own wishlist :-)
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete