Sunday 23 March 2014

Top 10 Spring Flats #3

Hiii guys I hope you're having a lovely Sunday! I know that my Sunday will mostly consist of writing and reading blogs, my favourite! Now the past two Sundays I’ve been doing a Top 10 series so today it’s FLATS. That’s cute little ballet pumps, smart loafers and fancy pointy shoes that you can wear with anything and most of us wear a LOT of the time. So why not get some pretty spring ones? I wear flats ALL the time, so I’m always looking out for pretty and comfortable ones, so here are my top 10 picks to give you some inspiration.
 
1. Dorothy Perkins, £25
 
2. ASOS, £32
 
 
4. Dune, £69
 
5. ASOS, £28
 
6. Forever 21, £18.90
 
7. Simply Be, £23
 
 
 
10. River Island, £25
 
My favourite are the Shellys flats, the bird print is so cute! Which ones do you like best?
 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. no.5 the ASOS shoe is absolutely gorgeous! I love that type of shoe for spring time!x

    http://thatcurlyygirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely,
    I've nominated you for a liebster award, hope you have as much fun as I did! xx
    verytropical.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete