Tuesday 11 March 2014

My Top 5 Spring Perfumes!

Good morning everyone! Isn't perfume just amazing? There's one for every occasion! A beautiful fragrance can make me feel happy and certain scents can remind me of memories and times in my life and make me feel quite nostalgic. I'm sure a lot of people can relate to this and this is why perfume is so important. Therefore today with the sun shining and hints of spring in the air, I thought I would share with you my favourite perfumes for spring, enjoy!





1. Narciso Rodriquez For Her
Fragrance Notes: Floral-fruity, amber and woody notes with musk at the heart.
There are so many perfumes I own because I loved a sample that was given free in a magazine and this is one of them. As soon as I smelled it I knew I had to have it, and I've even repurchased it. It's different to a lot of the perfumes I own because it's a stronger scent and makes me feel empowered. Narciso himself has said that this perfume is a tribute to woman's grace and power of inspiration. A lovely addictive-smelling tribute indeed. I've had a lot of compliments whilst wearing this one.
2. Marc Jacobs Daisy - Eau So Fresh
Fragrance Notes: Grapefruit, raspberry, pear, jasmine, rose, violet, litchi, musk, cedar, plum.
This was a present from my Mom a couple of years ago. The bottle is soo adorable! Just look at all the flowers on the lid, very appropriate for spring! This is such a fun, fresh fragrance that I love to wear in the daytime.
3. Elie Saab Le Parfum
Fragrance Notes: Orange blossom, jasmine is in the heart with hints of woody cedar.
This is a recent purchase and another magazine free sample inspired buy. I bought this when I was in Australia, I didn't have much money and I hadn't treated myself for a very long time! So I spent most of my money on this perfume because I absolutely loved it. It's a very unique scent and the jasmine is very present. The only thing I regret is buying the eau de toilette because it doesn't last very long. It's definitely worth buying the eau de parfum. A lovely girly scent.
4. Benefit Garden of good & Eva
Fragrance Notes: Pear, watermelon, ozone accords, muguet, rosebud, jasmine petals, green violet leaves, freesia, sandalwood, musk, cedarwood.
Mmmmm! I forgot how much I love this one. I got this a couple of years ago when my Mom had a lot of Boots points so she treated me. I hadn't even heard of Benefit then. There are a lot of perfumes in this range but I picked this one. The bottle is beautiful and the box that it came in was a like a little garden of eden. This is a very crisp fragrance with a masculine edge which I love.
5. DKNY Be Delicious
Fragrance Notes: Cucumber, white muguet, violet, magnolia, apple, grapefruit, tuberose, woods & rose.
An oldie but a goodie! This smells really fruity so it's good for a spring day. I can really smell the apple. The bottle is really cool and it's an apple! What more could you want?
Hope you liked this post! Let me know if you love any of these or if not, what's your go-to perfume for spring?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. These perfumes just cry out SPRING, they are all so beautifully packaged. I haven't seen the 'Narciso Rodriques for Her' before but it sounds lovely, may have to check it out!!! x
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the DKNY Be delicious perfume, shame I cant buy it that often because its so expensive! Lovely post hun x

    melodiebenson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete