Thursday 6 March 2014

Collective Spring Haul: Clothes, Shoes, Jewellery - Part 1

So over the past week or so I’ve been shopping quite a few times to different places and each time I have picked up a couple of things, so I thought I would show you them all in my very first haul-style blog post. I have clothing, make up and a few other random bits to show you.

Half way through writing this I decided it was getting a bit too long so I’ve split it up into two parts! This part will be fashion and the second will be make-up. I love watching these on YouTube and reading blog posts about what goodies you guys have been trying so I hope you like mine too.

First of all I saw these two gorgeous floral dresses in TK Maxx.
 
They’re both exactly the same style but different patterns. I was trying to pick which one to buy but I couldn’t decide. Since they were both under £15 each I decided to treat myself to both! I like the pockets on the side of the dress and the floatyness (is that a word?!) and pattern are quite spring-like which is nice and appropriate since we are just coming into spring.


It says on the label the brand is Band of Gypsies. I had a quick look on the net and the daisy dress is on ASOS for £36. What a bargain!
I also picked up this grey/teal coloured top from TK Maxx from a brand called Wrap. I thought the sleeves and the hem detail was quite cute and great for spring.

I really didn’t intend on buying any shoes, but these flats caught my eye in Bank which is a shop I never even go in. I’d seen almost exactly the same flats in River Island earlier and they were around the £25 mark, I loved them but they were too expensive. So when I saw these in bank for only £10 I had to have them.

 
 

Probably not to everyone’s taste but I think all the different coloured jewels are so pretty and have a vintage feel. So pleased with the bargain!
 
This statement necklace was from Forever 21 and cost £13.90.
 
 
That’s a lot more money than I’d usually pay for a statement necklace from a high street store. Despite the splurge I really do love it. I bought it because I was going on a night out and wanted something to jazz up my outfit. I don’t actually own many chunky statement necklaces but from now on I will be keeping my eye out for more, they’re just so pretty!

I am getting a little obsession with scarves. Some of you might not know I’ve recently come back from spending almost 9 months in Australia and it’s summer there and it gets VERY hot! I liked the hot weather but when I got back about two weeks ago I couldn’t wait to have some cold weather so I could snuggle up in scarves and other winter clothes! Haha I’m a weird one!

 
Therefore I picked up two scarves from TK Maxx. Well the one on the right is a snood. I think that counts! I bought a white one with lilac stars on. I love stars. When you open up the snood it has the prettiest pattern of birds on, so cosy.

 
That’s all, hope you liked it. :)

 
Ellie x

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! so many nice bits! :D Those shoes are so lovely!

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete