Wednesday 16 April 2014

My 5 Most-Used Makeup Products


Hey guys, how are you doing? I know I haven't wrote a post in a while, I'm working on being more consistent I promise! I always find it interesting to see what makeup products people use on a daily basis, so I thought I'd share mine with you. Here are 5 of the makeup products I am currently loving and use on an almost daily basis!


1. Benefit Rockateur Blush

 
Ah, rockateur, my favourite blush! It's such a gorgeous rose-gold shade with the tiniest hint of shimmer. I think it's perfect for everyday wear and that's why I've worn it almost daily since I bought it. I love it!


2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation


Bourjois Healthy Mix is my perfect affordable drugstore foundation. The colour matches my skintone perfectly and provides a medium coverage. It's not a matte foundation, instead, as the packaging claims, it really does give you a 'healthy glow' without being shiny. It smells really good too!


3. L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
 

I've definitely mentioned this mascara before in my March favourites because although it's a relatively recent purchase, it's quickly become one of my favourite everyday mascaras. It's really good at coating every lash and defining them without becoming clumpy. Yay!


4. Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner


Now I don't always wear liquid eyeliner, but when I do, it's THIS. I love a cat-eye and I think it's quite hard to do with liquid liner, but if you find the right one then it becomes easier. I like this one because it's a no-nonsense brush which is very thin which makes it much easier to create a cat-eye. It's also easy to build it up which reduces the chances of your eyes being uneven, which we all hate. It also stays on ALL day.


5. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


This is a favourite in the beauty world, and with good reason! It's a very thick concealer which I use whenever I want to conceal blemishes and spots (a lot). It's definitely not for under your eyes though because it's very much a concealer, not a highlighter. The only thing that annoys me is that the words rub off the packaging and make it look messy, but I can live with that for the very cheap price!


Does anybody love these as much as me? What are your most-used makeup products?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. The collection concealer is absolutely amazing!! I still haven't tried the benefit rockateur blush but it looks really good x

    Yige || Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can never find the Collection concealer - great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try that foundation as my sister swears by it and I do like the look of the blush but the price tag always puts me off massively!

    itsclolow.blospot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete