Wednesday 9 April 2014

March 2014 Favourites!

 
This year is flying by so quickly! I can't believe it's April already, at least we have Easter to look forward to next. I apologise for being so late with my March favourites but it's finally here. I've got some beauty products & other non-beauty products to mix things up a bit so I hope you enjoy seeing what I was loving in March.


Soap & Glory Fabulipstick Powdercoat Matte in Supernude - I actually saw a review of this on Beautician Views' blog. You know when you're scrolling through blogs and occasionally see a product that you just HAVE to try? That was one of those times, and I'm glad I did. It's a very matte nude lipstick that I wouldn't have thought to try by looking at it, but it's a really lovely nude. It also looks great with lipgloss on top.
 
 
Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Orange Punch - In March I really got into lip crayons, and this is one of the best. It's the most beautiful subtle coral colour.
 

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes in Extra-Black
This is amazing! It separates all my lashes and leaves them looking really defined. The title of this product is 'volume million' but I would say its best attribute is making your lashes look defined in a very natural way, which I love. There are no horrible clumps with this mascara.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Need I say more? My boyfriend bought me this as a gift in March and it's SO pretty! I've been having fun experimenting with all the different looks I can create with it!
Champagne Drop Necklace - I fell in love with this the moment I saw it! It just screams out 1920's glamour. Statement necklaces are such a lovely way to make an outfit and this is my new favourite. I got this from an online boutique called HugoSophia. They sell lovely unique pieces, they don't have an online shop yet but you can find them on twitter (@OfflHugoSophia).

 

Copenhagen Candle Company Mint & Eucalyptus Candle -
Found this little gem from TK Maxx and it smells divine! I've been burning it a lot recently. I've had a look online and I can't seem to find a website you can buy from, but they are probably pretty popular in TK Maxx. I want to try all of them.


Orange Is The New Black Season One - I discovered this towards the end of March when my friend played my the first episode on Netflix and the rest is history. I literally watched the entire first season (about 12 episodes) in about 3 days! So I guess it still counts as a March favourite! It's very entertaining viewing, it's funny and it deals with more serious issues. I love it when I get addicted to TV shows, and the next season is coming out soon, yay!
 
 
Are you loving any of these things?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. These look like awesome products to be your favourites, I love the Naked 3 palette too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love orange is the new black I think it is fantastic - season 2 out in June can't wait!!!

    I am a big fan of the Naked palettes too :)

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete